If you are interested in applying and working as a registered nurse in Germany this 2013, the exact application details for the hiring are now posted:
Employment location: Federal Republic of Germany
Employment designation: Nursing staff (Female/Male)
Job description: Work at hospitals. Initially as assistant nurse; after recognition of the foreign qualification work as a qualified nurse.
Total number of nursing staff to be recruited until the end of 2014: 500
Filipino citizen and permanent resident of the Philippines with:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (four years professional education; (B.S.N.)
- Active Philippine Nursing License
- At least two years of professional experience as nurse in hospitals, Rehabilitation centers and care institutions
Knowledge of German language
- minimum Level B1 in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages or
- willing to undergo German language training in the Philippines for up to six (6) months (to be paid by the employer)
Employment and residence conditions
Nature of employment relationship
The employment contract initially is limited to one year working mainly in the job profile of nursing assistance until the recognition of the foreign qualification.
Based on the recognition of the foreign qualification, the employment contract can be extended after twelve months.
Also, it is possible to apply for a permanent residence permit in Germany after five years.
Recognition of certification
In accordance with the provisions of the Federal Republic of Germany, the recognition of the foreign qualification is mandatory. It has to be approved within the first year of employment by the relevant German authorities.
The starting salary amounts to €1,900 (gross), until recognition as a qualified nurse.
Board and Lodging
The employer will assist the employee find a suitable accommodation and the expenses in full or in part will be borne by the employee.
The employer will pay the travel expenses from the Philippines to Germany.
Required application documents
- Cover letter and curriculum vitae with colored passport size picture (in English and in German, if possible)
- High School Diploma (notarized copy)
- Diploma of nursing (notarized copy)
- Board Certificate from the Professional Regulation Commission
- Certificate/s of employment from former employers (notarized copy)
- Certificate of German language skills, if available
- Copy of valid NBI clearance
- Copy of valid passport
Application and selection process
Submit the documents listed above to POEA under the following subject/heading: “Triple Win”
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Candidates who are shortlisted will be informed about the location and time of their interview with representatives of the Federal Employment Agency (BA/ZAV). Preferably, the interview will be in German language.
In the framework of the cooperation of the German Federal Employment Agency (BA/ZAV) and the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH on the recruitment of nurses, GIZ will support local partners as well as provide language, professional and orientation training in the Philippines.
Furthermore, it will support the visa procedure and serve as focal point during the first integration phase in Germany. BA/ZAV, in cooperation with POEA, is responsible for the selection process of nurses as well as for the placement of nurses to German employers and the approval of working conditions.
For further information candidates can contact [email protected]. Please submit applications at Counter Triple Win, Employment Branch, Manpower Registry Division, Ground Floor, POEA, Blas F. Ople Building, Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City.
Deadline for submission of applications: 30 June 2013
For questions, please direct them to the comments section below.
Official Memo from POEA
Release of Shortlisted Applicants
List of successful applicants will be posted at this post: Shortlisted applicants for 500 Filipino Nurses in Germany, TripleWin. See also, Second Batch of Shortlisted Nurse Applicants for Triple Win