The December 2011 Nurse Licensure Examination schedules only a few days from now. We have the complete list of the room assignments for the December 2011 Nurse Licensure Examination for Baguio. Aspiring registered nurses in Baguio should check out these room assignments and other important reminders:
You can use the search function below to quickly view your name and room assignment for the Nurse Licensure Exams (NLE) this December 18 & 19, 2011.
The list for the December 2011 Nursing Licensure Examination Room Assignments for Baguio is listed below.[stextbox id="black" caption="Important Reminders for PRC Baguio Examiners"]
- If there is any error in the spelling of your name or school/campus/college attended, please inform application section at [email protected] (subject: OVERA Corretion) or call Billy Pablo at (074) 304-3180
- Take note of your application number and print on your Notice of Admission (NOA). The application number will be required when verifying exam results online at www.prc.gov.ph
- Be punctual, report to your building/room assignments before 6:40 AM. Late examinees will not be admitted.
Baguio Room Assignments: December 2011 Nursing Licensure Examinations
- Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30 a.m. on the first day of examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual, late examinees will not be admitted.
- Male: Clinical uniform with white shoes and white socks but without nameplate, school insignia/logo and pin; or School Uniform.
- Female: Clinical uniform with white shoes and white stockings but without nameplate, school insignia/logo and pin; or School Uniform.
- Pregnant: White clinical scrub suit.
- Bring the following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ball pens with BLACK ink only
- One piece long brown envelope
- One piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- NON-Programmable calculators
- The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula
- Programmable calculators
- Cellular phones, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets/devices
- Bags of any kind