The Professional Regulation Commission informs all those who passed the June 2012 Nurse Licensure Examination in Manila and Pampanga that registration will start on September 18, 2012. The initial registration will be held at the PRC Auditorium, 5th Floor, Annex Building for Manila passers.
Recommended reading: 6 Step Guide: Registration to Employment for New Nurses
Manila Registration Schedule
The schedule below is for those passers who took the exams in Manila only.
|ABABAO, JAN CHRISTIAN T.||-||BACARRO, THIMOTHY E.|
|BACCAY, STEPHANIE RAE I.||-||CALANTUAN, CHAKY R.|
|CALAO-IT, CHARY O.||-||DALANGIN, LOUISE LINH S.|
|DALANGIN, NEIL ANDREW S.||-||ESCALONA, VANESSA C.|
|ESCANDOR, JOHN FERNAN VINCENT V.||-||GUERRERO, KARISSA JULIETH M.|
|GUERRERO, KIMBERLY MAE L.||-||LLENA, ARIANNE KATE E.|
|LLOREN, REA O.||-||MICAYABAS, NEL JOSHUA Q.|
|MICOLETA, HYZENT M.||-||PATA, MARIDELLE JOICE C.|
|PATALINGHUG, EDMUND G.||-||RONDENA, CATHERINE HAZEL P.|
|RONDILLA, MARIA CRISTINA B.||-||TALOSIG, SHERYL MAE V.|
|TALUSAN, CARIZA G.||-||ZUÑIGA, STEPHANIE LORRAINE J.|
Pampanga Registration Schedule
Registration for successful examinees in Pampanga will start on September 22, 2012 (8:00AM to 5:00PM) at the Republic Central Colleges, Angeles City, Pampanga.
Here are the requirements needed for registration:
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal (download it here)
- Current Community Tax Certificate (cedula),
- Two (2) pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag),
- One (1) piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag),
- Two (2) sets of metered documentary stamps and
- One (1) short brown envelope with name and profession;
- Pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2012-2015.
Note that you can take your oath at the PRC offices. For late registrants, you’ll need to wait for another schedule.