The December 2011 Nurse Licensure Examination schedules only a few days from now. We have the complete list of the room assignments for the December 2011 Nurse Licensure Examination for Pampanga. Aspiring registered nurses in Pampanga should check out these room assignments and other important reminders:
You can use the search function below to quickly view your name and room assignment for the Nurse Licensure Exams (NLE) this December 18 & 19, 2011.
The list for the December 2011 Nursing Licensure Examination Room Assignments for Pampanga is listed below.
Pampanga Room Assignments: December 2011 Nursing Licensure Examinations
NURS1211ra-PAMPANGA[stextbox id="black" caption="Reminders that every December 2011 Nurse Licensure Exam taker must know!"]
- Report to the school/building assignment before 6:30 a.m. on the first day of examination to verify your room and seat number. Be punctual, late examinees will not be admitted.
- Male: Clinical uniform with white shoes and white socks but without nameplate, school insignia/logo and pin; or School Uniform.
- Female: Clinical uniform with white shoes and white stockings but without nameplate, school insignia/logo and pin; or School Uniform.
- Pregnant: White clinical scrub suit.
- Bring the following on examination day:
- Notice of Admission
- Official Receipt
- One piece metered-stamped window mailing envelope
- Two or more pencils (No. 2)
- Ball pens with BLACK ink only
- One piece long brown envelope
- One piece long transparent/plastic envelope (for keeping your valuables and other allowed items)
- NON-Programmable calculators
- The following are PROHIBITED inside the examination premises/rooms
- Books, notes, review materials, and other printed materials containing coded data/information/formula
- Programmable calculators
- Cellular phones, beepers, portable computers or similar gadgets/devices
- Bags of any kind