PhilHealth is looking for 151 Account Information Management Specialists! Nurses can apply to the job as long as they meet the other qualifications.
The Philippine Health Insurance Corporation (PhilHealth), which is a government-owned and controlled corporation (GOCC) mandated to ensure sustainable, affordable and progressive health insurance for all Filipinos, invites qualified applicants to apply as:
PhilHealth Account Information Management Specialist (P-AIMS)
- Number of Available Positions: 151
- Process of submission application: Apply online at https://jobs.philhealth.gov.ph/paims/
- Application Period: September 3 and 4, 2012 only
Applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- Must be a bachelor’s degree holder, preferably business or marketing related course.
- With work experience and training in marketing, sales or account management
- Preferable with Career Service Professional/Second Level Eligibility
- Knowledgeable on Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and willing to learn new computer programs/applications.
- Willing to undergo field work
- With good interpersonal and communication skills
- Preferably a local resident within the area of goverage of LHIO or willing to be assigned to the LHIO
- Must not be a relative of any PhilHealth employee up to 5th degree of consanguinity or affinity.