Registration for the Philippine Nurses Association is now ongoing for newly registered nurses. After your registration for your nurse license at the PRC, it is better to be a member of PNA. Being a member of the Philippine Nurses Association entails a lot of benefits.
- Proof that you passed the board exams.
- Newspaper with your name
- Printed copy of your grades from PRC online verification (find out how to get yours online)
- Any valid ID
- Membership of 400 pesos
Just complete the requirements above and present them to the PNA office.
- Assistance and guidance on matters concerning socio-economic welfare and political rights of nurses.
- Professional counseling and advice on “Rights of Migrant Workers” for nurses planning to work overseas.
- Referral for technico-legal advice on administrative and labor cases whenever necessary.
- Access to Continuing Professional Education (CPE) opportunities through seminars, training workshops, conferences and other educational activities sponsored by the PNA.
- Complimentary copies of the bi-annual issues of the Philippine Journal of Nursing (PJN).
- Access to PNA library materials and information.
- Linkage to PNA website: www.pna-ph.org.
- Discounted rate in availing PNA dormitory.
- Mutual Aid worth Php 12,500 for lifetime members and Php 3,000 for regular members.
- Recommendation for local and international grants / postgraduate studies for deserving PNA members.
Classifications of memberships
There are four types of membership in PNA, they are as follows:
- Regular membership is conferred upon a nurse who has paid the required fee for the current year.
- Life membership is conferred upon a nurse who has been a regular member for three(3) consecutive years and who shall have paid the required fees.
- Honorary membership is conferred upon a person who is not qualified under Article II, Section 2, paragraph a and be hereof, but who has rendered distinguished service to the Association in the attainment of its goals subject to the approval of the Board of Governors.
- Associate membership is conferred upon nurses residing abroad upon compliance of requirements for membership.
Telephone Nos.: 521-0937, 400-4430 / Telefax 525-1596
Email: [email protected]
The Philippine Nurses Association is located at 1663 F.T. Benitez Street, Malate, Manila 1004.
Office hours: Monday to Saturdays 8:00 AM-5:00PM