- Must have completed a 4-year undergraduate degree with a general weighted average of 2.0
- Must not be more than 35 years old upon admission to the program
- Must be of good moral character
- Family income for indigenous people and BHWs shall not be more than 200,000 per annum (combined)
- Parents, local health workers and DOH employees shall have a Salary Grade 15 and below.
- Must be willing to render 2 years service to the government for every year of the study.
- Must not shift to Nursing nor take a nursing course after graduation.
- National medical Admission Test
- Registration Fee
- Tuition Fees
- Miscellaneous/ Laboratory Fees
- Living Subsidy
- Lodging, transportation, books and uniform allowances
For Interested Applicants
Submit the following document to the DOH CENTER FOR HEALTH DEVELOPMENT in your region:
- Transcript of Records or Form 137
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Certificate of Registration of Parents as BHW
- Certificate of Employment (as local health worker or DOH Employee)
- Income Tax Return
- Barangay Certificate/ID Card/ Voter’s ID
- Return Service Contract
Pinoy MD: Medical Scholarship Grants by DOH
UPDATE: The Department of Health said that this program is currently not active, in short, they are not accepting applications for scholarships for this program. Will update you guys once we the program reopens.