The application forms for RN Heals and RHMPP are now available here. The application, selection and recruitment will start this October 29, 2012 to November 29, 2012 wherein applicants are tasked to submit their applications to the different Health Development Centers and Department of Health Hospitals.
Here are the details for the recruitment and acceptance of applications for RN Heals 4 Project for Nurses and Midwives this 2013.
RN Heals 4 Application Forms
RN Heals 4 Requirements
- PRC License Card
- PRC Certification
- Must be your first time to join the RN Heals program.
Duration of RN Heals 4 and RHMPP
- Recruitment and selection period is on October 29, 2012 to November 29, 2012.
RN Heals 4 Application Submission
Applications shall be submitted directly to:
- Centers for Health Development and Public Health Training in the Rural Health Units
- DOH Hospitals for applicants interested in clinical/hospital training (for nurses only).
- View list of DOH Hospitals and CHDs together with their contact numbers here.
RN Heals 4 Duration of Training
The duration of training for RN heals 4 and RHMPP shall be from January 2, 2013 to December 31, 2013.
For more information on the RNheals Project, please call or write:
Health Human Resource Development Bureau Department of Health
San Lazaro Compound, Sta. Cruz, Manila, 1003, Philippines
Direct Line: (632) 743-1776Telephone: (632) 651-7800 local 4227
E-mail: email@example.comWebsite: http://www.doh.gov.ph
Source: DOH Facebook