The 2012 National Science Club Month Celebration and Seminar-Workshop For Science Club Leaders. Below is the theme for the Science Month 2012.
Pursuant tot he enclosed Presidential Proclamation No. 28, dated September 4, 1986 and Presidential Proclamation No. 264 dated September 23, 2002 declaring September as the National Science Club Month (NSCM), the Science Club Advisers Association of the Philippines (SCAAP), in coordination with the Department of Science and Technology – Science Education Instiitute (DOST-SEI) (DOST Theme For Science Month 2012: ) will hold the culminating activity for the National Science Club Month Celebration and Seminar-Workshop for Science Club Leaders on September 26-30, 2012 at the Ecotech Center, Lahug, Cebu City. The schedule of Activities is enclosed.
2. The theme of the Science Club Month Celebration 2012 is “Science in the K to 12 Curriculum: Sustaining A Better Future”.
- Assess programs and projects implemented in the connection with the celebration of the National Science Club Month;
- Support to strengthen the implementation of Science in teh K to 12 Basic Education Curriculum;
- Enhance the knowledge, skills, and strategies of science mentors in teaching science, technology and environment for quality instructions using the spiral progression scheme.
- Introduce to them new trends in science and technology and find proper application in the classroom in real life situations; and
- recognize outstanding accomplishments of science clubs in each region.
DepEd Memorandum No. 138: Science Club Month Celebration 2012
This is the official memorandum of the DepED about the Science Club Month Celebration for 2012
science in the k-12 curriculum sustaining a better future, science in k to 12 curriculum sustaining a better future, sustaining a better future, science in K-12 curriculum sustaining a better future, science in the k to 12 sustaining a better future, science sustaining a better future, deped memo on science month celebration 2012