The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) has officially announced that 16,908 out of 49,066 (34.46%) passed the December 2012 Nurse Licensure Examination (NLE) given by the honorable Board of Nursing in the cities of Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Dagupan, Davao, Iloilo, Laoag, Legazpi, Lucena, Nueva Ecija, Pagadian, Pampanga, Tacloban, Tuguegarao and Zamboanga last December 2012.
The members of the Board of Nursing are Carmencita M. Abaquin, Chairman; Leonila A. Faire, Betty F. Merritt, Perla G. Po, Marco Antonio C. Sto.Tomas, Yolanda C. Arugay and Amelia B. Rosales, Members.
Pursuant to Section 16, of Republic Act No. 9173, “all successful candidates in the examination shall be required to take an oath of professional before the Board or any government official authorized to administer oaths prior to entering upon the nursing practice”.
Here are the topnotchers of the examination.
List of Passers
The successful examinees of the December 2012 NLE are as follows:
The top schools of the examination are as follows:
Here are the performance of each school:
Registered nurses are required to register on a given date by the PRC. Successful examinees should personally register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals. Registration for new nurses who passed the December 2012 NLE shall require the following:
- Duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal (download it here)
- Current Community Tax Certificate (cedula),
- 2 pieces passport size picture (colored with white background and complete name tag),
- 1 piece 1” x 1” picture (colored with white background and complete name tag),
- 2 sets of metered documentary stamps and 1 short brown envelope with name and profession; and
- Pay the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2012-2015.
Online Verification of Rating
To verify your rating online, read this easy to follow guide about the Online Verification System of PRC.