Welcome to your NCLEX reviewer and practice questions quiz for growth and development. In this nursing test bank, test your competence on the different theories on growth and development. This quiz aims to help nursing students master the concepts of growth and development through these practice questions and NCLEX reviewers.
Quizzes on this guide include:
- Growth and Development NCLEX Practice | Quiz #1: 25 Questions
- Growth and Development NCLEX Practice | Quiz #2: 25 Questions
Want a full copy? If you want to print a copy of this quiz, please visit FULL TEXT: Growth and Development NCLEX Practice Quiz (50 Questions)
Growth and Development Practice Quiz
In this section are the practice questions for growth and development. This nursing test bank set includes 50 questions divided into two parts. Included topics are growth and development theories, developmental stages by Erik Erikson, Jean Piaget’s Theory of Cognitive Development, and Sigmund Freud‘s Psychosexual Development.
NOTICE TO ALL USERS
Please be aware that our test banks are ALWAYS FREE OF CHARGE, and NO REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. Nurseslabs HAVE NOT and WILL NEVER ASK for your credit card details or any personal information to access our practice questions. Nurseslabs is committed to making this service FREE AND ACCESSIBLE FOR ALL who wants to advance their careers especially students and nurses.
- Comprehend each item. Read and understand each question before choosing the best answer. The exam has no time limit so that you can make sense of each item at your own pace.
- Review your answers. Once you’re done with all the questions, you’ll be redirected to the Quiz Summary table, where you’ll be able to review which questions you’ve answered or may have skipped. Review your answers once more before pressing the Finish Quiz button.
- Read the rationales. After you have reviewed your answers, click on the Finish Quiz button to record your answers and show your score. Click on the View Questions button to review the quiz and read through the rationales for each question.
- Let us know your feedback! Comment us your thoughts, scores, ratings, and questions about the quiz in the comments section below.
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. Keep up the pace and continue learning with these practice quizzes:
- Nursing Test Bank: Free Practice Questions UPDATED!
Our most comprehenisve and updated nursing test bank that includes over 3,500 practice questions covering a wide range of nursing topics that are absolutely free!
- NCLEX Questions Nursing Test Bank and Review UPDATED!
Over 1,000+ comprehensive NCLEX practice questions covering different nursing topics. We’ve made a significant effort to provide you with the most challenging questions along with insightful rationales for each question to reinforce learning.
Additional reading materials and sources for growth and development:
- Ball, J. W., DrPH, R. N., Bindler, R. M., Cowen, K. J., & Shaw, M. R. (2013). Child health nursing. Upper Saddle River: Prentice Hall.
- Kuokkanen, L., & Leino‐Kilpi, H. (2000). Power and empowerment in nursing: three theoretical approaches. Journal of advanced Nursing, 31(1), 235-241.
- Sacco, R. G. (2013). Re-envisaging the eight developmental stages of Erik Erikson: the Fibonacci life-chart method (FLCM). Journal of Educational and Developmental Psychology, 3(1), 140-146.
- Thies, K. M., & Travers, J. F. (2008). Quick look nursing: growth and development through the lifespan. Jones & Bartlett Publishers.
1 thought on “Growth and Development NCLEX Practice Questions (50 Items)”
Very helpful and insightful.Thank you