The Community Hospice of Northeast Florida will celebrate the Nursing Assistants Week with a special event on Wednesday, June 19.
In appreciation for Nursing Assistants, the community will host the Great Food Truck Roundup, offering free lunch to any assistant via eight food trucks at the following sites:
- Community Hospice Charles M. Neviaser Educational Institute (Mandarin) 4266 Sunbeam Road, Jacksonville, FL 32257 Food Truck: Gourmet Aviator
- St. Catherine Labouré Manor (St. Vincent’s Riverside) 1750 Stockton Street, Jacksonville, FL 32204 Food Truck: Brucci’s Pizza
- Community Hospice Anne and Donald McGraw Center for Caring (Mayo Clinic campus) 4715 Worrall Way, Jacksonville, FL 32224 Food Truck: Dagwoods
- Lanier Manor (North Side) 12740 Lanier Rd, Jacksonville, FL 32226 Food Truck: The Super Food Truck Orange Park Medical Center 2001 Kingsley Avenue, Orange Park, FL 32073 Food Truck: Driftwood BBQ
- Community Hospice Bailey Family Center for Caring 200 Health Park Boulevard, St. Augustine, FL 32086 Food Truck: Mother Fletcher’s
- Quality Health of Fernandina Beach 1625 Lime Street, Fernandina Beach, FL 32034 Food Truck: Wiki Wiki
- Macclenny Nursing & Rehab Center 755 South 5th Street, Macclenny, FL 32063 Food Truck: Monster Burger
Available 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., lunch is free to all nursing assistants who display their employer-issued photo identification. Others are welcome to purchase their own lunch.
For more information, visit www.facebook.com/communityhospicenefl. And also the official flyer for this event.