Nurseslabs has been helping nurses and student since its creation in 2010. It has grown from a simple site where content writers upload their nursing care plans to a full-fledged nursing website. Many features are added through times like seminars, examination tips, reviews, NCLEX exams and more. It has been jumping from different web hosts to another just to keep the website up and running. Since then, Nurseslabs has expanded from a website with around 15 nursing care plans, to a website with over 700+ posts about nursing, examination tips and results, nursing news, job openings and more, all to help our fellow nurses.
“For All Your Nursing Needs”
This has been a summary of all this site’s mission statement. We continue to strive everyday to live up to this statement of providing all your informational needs about nursing.
To provide open, free, and relevant information to nurses that can further grow and nurture their knowledge about nursing that will impact the world of health-care delivery. To uplift the status of nursing through the power of information.
To be the one of the largest and one of the most trusted nursing website in the country.
- We have a very large database of nursing care plans, drugs, and helpful articles.
- We provide the most up-to-date news about the nursing world.
- We love our readers and we strive to make them happy.
- We have different nursing information accessible to all for free.
- We want the best for our readers that why take a one step forward so that its all laid out for them.
- We have a non-obtrusive website design that we keep very simple but at the same time, very useful.
- This website has been visited 12 million times as of 2014.
- Has currently 750+ articles
- Has 64,000+ fans on our Facebook
Our Logo History