Here’s our growing collection of NCLEX Practice Questions you can use for your upcoming licensure exams for FREE! There are over 3,500 items in this set alone with a wide range of topics to choose from.
We recommend you to try and answer all exams below to be well-equipped for the NCLEX. These exams will help you sharpen your critical thinking skills so that questions appear familiar during the actual exams. Topics are listed on each quiz that specifies what concepts the exam covers.
- Read each question carefully and choose the best answer.
- You are given one minute per question. Spend your time wisely!
- Be sure to read the answers and rationale.
- If you need clarifications or found any typos, direct them to the comments section for each exam.
- For each quiz, you’ll see the three (3) modes Exam, Practice, and Text separated in each tab. Here’s what they mean:
In Exam Mode, all questions are shown, and you are given one (1) minute per question. Answers and rationales (if any) will only be given after you have finished the quiz.
In Practice Mode, all questions are given in a single page, and correct answers, rationales, or explanations (if any) are immediately shown after you have selected an answer. No time limit for this exam mode.
In Text Mode, all questions and answers are given on a single page for reading and answering at your own pace. Be sure to grab a pen and paper to write down your answers.